. Latest news
BNLfood was present at following exhibitions...
25.05.2009 | BNLfood was present at following exhibitions...
BNLfood was present at following exhibitions:
Food Ingredients (FI) Moscow 25-28 november 2008 at Crocus Exhibition Center
4th Taste – Nutrition – Health International Congress Dijon (France) 18-20 March 2009 where Dr Fabien De Meester made a lecture on “Ovolife: natural cell renewal” at the Speakers corner see http://www.gout-nutrition-sante.com for details
Food Ingredients (FI) China 25-27 March 2009 at the Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center, The largest international exhibition of food additives and ingredients in --Asia----over 1000 exhibitors including 200 overseas.
See http://www.chinafoodadditives.com/d_e.htm for details
VITAFOODS 5-7 May 2009 , at Palexpo Geneva (Switzerland) see: http://www.vitafoods.eu.com/ for details where we were hosted on the AWEX (Walloon Export Agency) stand sharing the premises with other high-level Walloon companies within nutraceuticals and functional foods.
The next exhibitions and shows where you will be able to find us are:
The Bio International convention in Atlanta (USA) from 18th til 20th of May
We will be hosted by the AWEX (Walloon Export Agency) organization at the Belgium Pavilion (booth 4142)
BELGIUM, the best performer in biotech industrial development in mainland Europe
With a strong tradition in science, coupled with a location in the heart of Europe and highly skilled work force, Belgium is currently by far the best performing country in mainland Europe on innovation and biotech industrial development. Continuous intense cooperation between academic research teams, biotech companies, university hospitals and venture capitalists is a well-established feature of the Belgian Biotechnology industry.
The BNLfood Group of companies , and BELOVO EGG SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY in particular, is one of the 127 biotech companies active in Belgium; we can or do take opportunity of all or some of the following features:
- Sixteen universities and research centers active in life sciences
- 127 biotech companies
- High quality basic and applied research and technology development
- Strong cooperative efforts between academics and industry
- A highly skilled workforce : 32 % of the population has a higher education degree.
- Belgium has benefited from early investments in biotechnology, due to the strong local presence of major pharmaceutical companies.
- For many years now, the regional and federal authorities have made biotechnology a priority in their policy plans through financial incentives and regional investment aid.
- By the end of the 90’s, the growing interest of venture capitalists and the success of biotech companies on public equity markets did spur a rapid development of the Belgian biotech industry
- Proximity of key markets and decision markets: 60% of the European Union purchasing power and consumer markets lies within 300 miles.
see http://convention.bio.org/ for more practical details
Come and see us at our booth (4142) or at the Belgian Breakfast Meeting from 7:30 til 9:30 AM (registration mandatory ) or the Belgian Café from 8 til 11 PM both on May 19th.
NUTREVENT on June 17 and 18th in Lille, France where we will be hosted on the WAGRALIM booth. One of our representatives will give a lecture on “Ovolife: natural cell renewal”. See http://www.nutrevent.com/ for more details on the conferences and events that will take place during this 2-day event.
Food Ingredients (FI) Europe The global exhibition for the food ingredients industry November 17-19, Frankfurt (Germany). see http://fieurope.ingredientsnetwork.com/home for details.
We will be giving some lectures on the peculiarities of egg phospholipids during the second semester of 2009. Check our site regularly to get to know in which country and at which dates you will be able to enroll.